Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:33:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

71 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: URGENT -- US Nationals group paddock reservation  (Read 1091 times)

PedalFaster

• 2020 Member
  • :|
    • View Profile
URGENT -- US Nationals group paddock reservation
« on: June 13, 2019, 04:22:19 PM »
Hi all,

Group paddock reservations for US Nationals (“Nats”) close tomorrow afternoon. In previous years, we’ve paddocked with Northwest Region (Seattle) at Nats, but NWR isn't organizing anything this year. For that reason, if we want to paddock together, we have to organize it ourselves, today.

If you're thinking of going and haven't already received a mail from me, can you please send a mail to the people listed below with the following information ASAP?
  • Are you planning to attend US Nationals this year? Yes/No/Maybe
  • If so, would you want to paddock with the rest of the Alberta group? (Please note that there's a $10 USD charge per person to do so.) Yes/No/Maybe
  • What days will you be in Lincoln? (Don’t forget about the Pro Finale as well.)
  • How much room do you need? Single car / single-car trailer / multi-car trailer
  • Would you be interested in getting a tent, knowing that they cost $1,000 USD, divided by roughly fifteen of us? Yes/No/Maybe
  • Anything else we should know?
Please send mail to me (Stephen), Jared, and Ryan at the following email addresses (I've X-ed out the first part of each address, but I'm sure you can figure it out): XXXXXXXhui@live.com, XXXXX.coulson@gmail.com, XXXX_c_clark@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Steve
Stephen Hui

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11460
  • Total Topics: 1573
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online