Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 05:01:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: 2021 Season Opener at Airdie Air Park - June 26 & 27  (Read 352 times)

John in Calgary

• Administrator
  • That cone is still in the box!
    • View Profile
2021 Season Opener at Airdie Air Park - June 26 & 27
« on: June 10, 2021, 07:32:16 AM »
With the recent announcements made by the Alberta government, the executive is preparing to launch the SASC season with a double header weekend at Aidrie Airpark on June 26th and 27th.  Event registration will open today at 5 pm at the following links for those with paid 2021 memberships only.  I will be opening up registration to the general public tonight at 8 pm.

2021 SASC Schedule (Subject to Change) as of June 2, 2021;
June 26 - Airdrie - Championship Event 1 Presented by Urban X Wheel & Tire (https://www.urbanexp.ca/) - https://msreg.com/sasc2021airdrie1
June 27 - Airdrie - Championship Event 2 - https://msreg.com/sasc2021airdrie2

Please note that if you purchased a membership in the last couple of days that the 2021Membership discount code may not work (I have to manually go in and add the discount code to your profile).  If it doesn't work just drop me an email so I can add the discount to your registration and you should see a refund on your credit card.  Please also note that if you requested family members under a family membership who do not have MSReg profiles, their discount codes will not be set up until you've let me know that their profiles are now active.

Hope to see you all there.

PedalFaster

• 2020 Member
  • :|
    • View Profile
Re: 2021 Season Opener at Airdie Air Park - June 26 & 27
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 08:49:48 PM »
FYI, if you go to Motorsportreg.com and search for autocross events within 300 km of Calgary, these events don't show up.
Stephen Hui

John in Calgary

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2021, 09:02:05 PM »
Yep, just turned them live a few minutes ago, prior to that you needed the link to sign up.

PedalFaster

• 2020 Member
  • :|
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2021, 11:10:27 PM »
Friendly suggestion: announce event registration on the SASC Facebook group as well. I have no data to support this, but I imagine ten times as many people browse the Facebook group as read this forum.

For members only registration, you could post on the Facebook group saying "members-only registration is open earlier; see the members-only section of the forum for more details" or something like that.
Stephen Hui

John in Calgary

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2021, 07:53:45 AM »
Thanks for the suggestions Stephen, we'll chase down your ideas too (Dallin was going to post up on Facebook after we made the events public last night).  I did email everyone with a 2021 membership yesterday morning, so we did get it out to everyone already a member, but a facebook post with a 'see the members section' note and a 'not a member, get one here...' could push to a few more memberships (although I do have to add new members so they can see the members only section here - so get your membership soon:)).

John

Jackal

• 2020 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2021, 08:59:05 PM »
Thanks for the suggestions Stephen, we'll chase down your ideas too (Dallin was going to post up on Facebook after we made the events public last night).  I did email everyone with a 2021 membership yesterday morning, so we did get it out to everyone already a member, but a facebook post with a 'see the members section' note and a 'not a member, get one here...' could push to a few more memberships (although I do have to add new members so they can see the members only section here - so get your membership soon:)).

John

Hi John,

I registered for my membership last night and when I went to register for this event the member early discount code wasn't working.  Is there a need to manually enter the membership on the backend of msreg that allows the code?

Thanks

Duane
Light a man a fire you keep him warm for a night. Light a man ON fire you keep him warm the rest of his life.

John in Calgary

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2021, 10:03:47 PM »
Duane:

See my PM for the details.

John

rx7racerca

• 2020 Member
  • Only Hit A Few Cones...
  • Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's all looks, no go...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2021, 07:23:50 PM »

John
I forgot to inquire about this, but I had the same issue with not being able to use the members discount code for early reg last week - I suppose the idea is to renew the membership more than 5 minutes before registering for events  ???
I'm assuming this is something that can be fixed in post-production? :)
Thx,
Greg

Hi John,

I registered for my membership last night and when I went to register for this event the member early discount code wasn't working.  Is there a need to manually enter the membership on the backend of msreg that allows the code?

Thanks

Duane
Greg
#89, '91 RX-7 Sport, STS

John in Calgary

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2021, 08:05:50 AM »

I forgot to inquire about this, but I had the same issue with not being able to use the members discount code for early reg last week - I suppose the idea is to renew the membership more than 5 minutes before registering for events  ???
I'm assuming this is something that can be fixed in post-production? :)
Thx,
Greg

Hi Greg, I'll double check tonight but as people registered over the last two weeks I double checked that if they bought a membership at the same time as registering for these events I processed a refund to their account for the discount code.

John

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11457
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68