Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 06:31:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

103 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: 2019 Canadian Autoslalom Championship presented by Overtime Rentals (w/Results)  (Read 4063 times)

MurrayPeterson

• 2020 Member
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
    • View Profile
Also, we’re short one radio. Please check if you inadvertently brought it home with you, and let us know if you have it. Thanks!

Hooray (insert sarcasm here) -- the treasure hunt for radios at the end of every event is a royal pain in the tuckus.  I don't even have good suggestions about how to improve this... :(
2017 Miata (C Street)
Avatar photo courtesy of Ian Gulinao

Type_Yarr

• 2020 Member
  • That cone is still in the box!
    • View Profile
Also, we’re short one radio. Please check if you inadvertently brought it home with you, and let us know if you have it. Thanks!

Hooray (insert sarcasm here) -- the treasure hunt for radios at the end of every event is a royal pain in the tuckus.  I don't even have good suggestions about how to improve this... :(

Agreed, searching for radios at the end of an event can be the worst part of cleaning up. Without going too far off topic, I've thought a little bit about numbering the radios and assigning/tracking them per work assignment, maybe with corner captains etc. It would at least help narrow the search. The real challenge would be to make sure we don't bog down the flow of our local events with extra processes and the work associated with that. Maybe we can brainstorm about it more at the next monthly meeting.

The few photos and videos friends and I took at CAC are here:
https://201907cdnnatsatfm.shutterfly.com/

Thanks for taking some photos Reijo, especially of the festivities outside of the competition.

Richard B

MurrayPeterson

• 2020 Member
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
    • View Profile
2017 Miata (C Street)
Avatar photo courtesy of Ian Gulinao

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11459
  • Total Topics: 1572