Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 10:55:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

104 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Co-drive for Events 2, 3 and 4?  (Read 1464 times)

Cagare

• Administrator
  • :|
  • 2020 Club President
    • View Profile
Co-drive for Events 2, 3 and 4?
« on: March 19, 2018, 01:47:23 PM »
I will be arriving in Calgary at the beginning of April, but my S2K won't be coming from Ontario until the end of May.  I was hoping to potentially find a co-drive in a Street Class car preferably for the events on May 5/6 at YYC and May 12 in Fort MacLeod.  Although I am open to any offers on vehicles to run.

For those of you that do not know me, I previously participated in SASC club events in 2014 and 2015 before moving away from Calgary.  I have been autocrossing for 5 years now. I have run front, rear and all wheel drive cars so far.  I prefer a rear wheel drive car, after my most recent experience with the S2K, but I am open to anything.  Mostly I just don't want to wait till June to get started. 

If you are interested, please PM me and we can discuss particulars.

Thanks,
Adam

Moderators: if this is in the wrong spot let me know and I will move.  Thanks!

K.P

• 2020 Member
  • Only Hit A Few Cones...
    • View Profile
Re: Co-drive for Events 2, 3 and 4?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:10:07 PM »
Adam, I will send you a private message about co-driving my fully prepped CS vehicle.

nnywg

• My car is not a car.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2018, 03:24:29 PM »
Hi Adam, I am interested in trying to run something that is actually supposed to be fast.  Could possibly trade a co-drive in the truck for a future co-drive in the s2k or something along those lines.  I am shaking out vacation plans at the moment so not 100% sure what events I'll be doing.
Accidental collector of oddball Toyotas, Truck Racer, and Nürburgring veteran.
#tetanustruck on IG

Cagare

• Administrator
  • 2020 Club President
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2018, 04:56:42 PM »
Hi Adam, I am interested in trying to run something that is actually supposed to be fast.  Could possibly trade a co-drive in the truck for a future co-drive in the s2k or something along those lines.  I am shaking out vacation plans at the moment so not 100% sure what events I'll be doing.

I will keep that in mind and will consider it, thank you.  Either way, if you want a co-drive later in the year in the S2K I am sure we can work something out.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11460
  • Total Topics: 1572
  • Online Today: 124
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 104
Total: 105