Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 04:38:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

39 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: CSCC lapping at Rocky Mountain Motorsports  (Read 734 times)

Stuart

• That cone is still in the box!
  • Do Everything
    • View Profile
    • Atomic Racing
CSCC lapping at Rocky Mountain Motorsports
« on: July 13, 2022, 10:22:55 PM »

Running Friday August 5th from 5:00-8:30 on the full Rocky Mountain Motorsports track.  This event is for drivers with past track experience but on Sunday September 18th we have a full day planned to allow drivers who are new to track events.  Details and registration at the link below.  Your SASC membership qualifies for the same entry fee as CSCC members.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/cscc-friday-night-lapping-rocky-mountain-motorsports-calgary-sports-car-club-109947

Locotoy

• 2020 Member
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • Post count = number of righteous photos taken.
    • View Profile
Re: CSCC lapping at Rocky Mountain Motorsports
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 07:29:49 PM »
Quote from: Stuart
Running Friday August 5th from 5:00-8:30 on the full Rocky Mountain Motorsports track.  This event is for drivers with past track experience but on Sunday September 18th we have a full day planned to allow drivers who are new to track events.  Details and registration at the link below.  Your SASC membership qualifies for the same entry fee as CSCC members.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/cscc-friday-night-lapping-rocky-mountain-motorsports-calgary-sports-car-club-109947

Hey Stuart,
Approximately how much will the lapping event on September 18th going to be?
And will my one and only lapping event at Race City from way back in 2011 count as past track experience?  :-\
Ian Gulinao
#48 STX, 2014 Toyobaru FRS

Stuart

• That cone is still in the box!
  • Do Everything
    • View Profile
    • Atomic Racing
Re: CSCC lapping at Rocky Mountain Motorsports
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 11:29:19 PM »
Ideally the September day will be double the August price.  But some of the price is up in the air.  It will depend on how many people sign up for the August event, so I can adjust my budget accordingly.

As for your experience, I have seen you enough at autocross that I can comfortably accept you joining the August date.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11457
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 49
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39