Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:38:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

68 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Reijo - Intro  (Read 2621 times)

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Reijo - Intro
« on: December 07, 2014, 11:15:41 AM »
Hi all,

And welcome  to the SASC web forum - thanks to Quentin for getting this up and running for us!!!

My motorsports involvement began through a friend in Lethbridge in about 1980 and except for a hiatus during university years, have been involved in various aspects of the sport of solo/autoslalom/autox/autocross since!   Even after all this time, there just is nothing more enjoyable than controlling a car at the limit, on the perfect line etc.!  It is just fun!

Currently we are building/modifying an S2000 for the BSP or perhaps FP class and intend on campaigning it on the SCCA Tour circuit as well as Western Canadian regions including the up and coming Cdn. Nationals to be held at the Fort Macleod, Alberta airport  during the Aug. 21-23,2015 weekend!

In the meanwhile we will have the Winter Driver Training coming for the season (and seasons to come) .... as an introduction to motorsports for sure but rather more importantly for an opportunity for the motorsport community to share with the general public some of the driving skills we have learned on the track in order to make us all safer on the roads of Alberta and beyond!

BTW, Reijo is my real first name (Finnish) and can be pronounced "Ray-O" .... not entirely correct but close enough.   If you want the genuine Finnish pronunciation, come and see me!  :)

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11460
  • Total Topics: 1573
  • Online Today: 81
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 68
Total: 68