Forum > SASC Events

2023 Canadian Nationals Championship

(1/4) > >>

Dallin_M3:
Mark your calendars, the SASC has officially been approved to host the 2023 Canadian National Autocross Championship!

The event will take place at the Airdrie Airpark, on August 26th and 27th. Located on Township Road 270 in Airdrie, AB just 20 minutes north of Calgary, this venue features a  1 mile long and 100 feet wide runway plus an approach and apron, allowing a wide range of course design features.

Overnight camping onsite will be permitted, and we will have porta potties and water available. We will also be hosting an informal get together and awards ceremony, stay tuned for more details on that.

If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to reply here or message me directly.

MSREG sign up link will be available shortly.

sti-tom:
Asking for a Friend  ;D

Knowing that we normally run tighter rules at National events, what class would a F458 end up in? I figured it would be in SSP but it is not listed there, but they do have the catch all it could go under. It won't be competitive as it will just be on street tires anyways. I don't see how the SCCA could possibly feel that these could be more potent than a GT3 RS or a Huracan Performante which are listed.

Dallin_M3:
Being a nationals event we will have to go by the book, which I believe will put it in the catch all under SSP. I don't disagree there are faster cars in lower classes, but that's just how it goes sometimes with the SCCA classifications!

AaronM:
Darn sucks I'll miss this, will be away for a wedding and vacation in Mexico.
Have fun everybody that will attend!

SpinningTriangles:
For those looking to sign up for Nationals see the link below.

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/sasc-can-nationals-autocross-championship-airdrie-air-park-southern-309256

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version