Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:09:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

42 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: FS: 2007 Honda S2000  (Read 1218 times)

Cagare

• Administrator
  • :|
  • 2020 Club President
    • View Profile
FS: 2007 Honda S2000
« on: September 19, 2019, 11:36:09 AM »
Description:

2007 Honda S2000 GPW with black interior, approximately 30,000km on it. It is a Canadian model, purchased in Vancouver, spent it's first 7 years in Kelowna and then was brought to Calgary by it's second owner. I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle. The car is in very good condition and has primarily been my autocross car for the past 4 years with only part time driving. I bought it in 2015 with approximately 19,800km on it. I trailered it to events for the first 2 years, and it has seen travel to and from events for the past year, which has equated to 4000km of the 10,000km I have put on it.

The car is well maintained and is in excellent condition. There is an $846 accident on the carfax which was on there when I purchased it. It was backed into in a parking lot and the front drivers side fender was repaired and painted. All of the panels are VIN matched to the car. The interior is in good shape, the drivers seat shows similar to the use it has seen. The passenger side is in great shape. The remainder of the interior is in excellent condition.

It's currently fully modified for C Street with the following

-   Entire Car wrapped in Xpel Ultimate, completed in 2015 when I purchased the car
-   MCS 2 way adjustable dampers with stock springs
-   Karcepts 0.188” front sway bar kit
-   Custom single exit exhaust, with v-band clamp for easy swap back to stock exhaust
-   Modifry windscreen camera mount
-   Modifry cup holder mount modified with ram ball mount for phone mount
-   Modifry centre console organizer
-   Kenwood Excelon Single DIN receiver with Bluetooth
-   ChaseRace hidden hitch and wiring harness for towing/bike rack
-   K&N Intake filter
-   2 sets of OZ Alleggerita wheels, stock fitment 17x7 front, 17x8.5 rear, one set is black, other is gold powdercoat, both have 245/255 RE71Rs on them, still useable
-   1 Set of stock AP2V2 wheels, with stock sized Michelin PSS, with about 3,000km on them, these tires were purchased new in 2015

I have all the stock parts and will include them in the sale, including a fully assembled stock suspension which can be swapped on quickly if needed. I also have a Racecapture Track MkII mounted into the car with an external gps antenna, which could be negotiated into the deal as well.

Maintenance History
-   Brakes: Akebono rotors/G-loc R6 Pads – April 2019
-   Amsoil 10w30, Honda filter – Every year
-   Rear Diff 75w-110 Amsoil sever gear – April 2019, every year of ownership
-   Transmission 5w-30 Amsoil Synchromesh – May 2018
-   Spark Plugs NGK Platinum – May 2018
-   Brake Fluid Motul RBF600 – May 2018
-   Clutch Fluid Motul RBF600 – May 2018
-   Valve Guide Clearances checked/adjusted – June 2017
-   Billman Rear axle nut torque specifications - June 2017

Location of seller: Calgary

Willing to ship: No

Method of contact: PM

Price: $35,000 for SASC members only

I don't plan to put this on public sale until next spring, and will put it back to stock before then.

Pictures:

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11470
  • Total Topics: 1574
  • Online Today: 87
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 42