Forum > General Discussion

Removing Cone Marks

(1/1)

94boosted:
Just thought I'd share my recent discovery. I've typically used Mothers R3 Racing Rubber Remover to remove cone scuffs and it works very well but it is aggressive, it definitely takes off any paint sealant or wax you may have had on the car in that area. Recently I was removing bug guts from the front with Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover and noticed it took cone marks out like butter and it doesn't seem to be nearly as harsh.

Jackal:

--- Quote from: 94boosted on August 06, 2020, 10:57:10 AM ---Just thought I'd share my recent discovery. I've typically used Mothers R3 Racing Rubber Remover to remove cone scuffs and it works very well but it is aggressive, it definitely takes off any paint sealant or wax you may have had on the car in that area. Recently I was removing bug guts from the front with Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover and noticed it took cone marks out like butter and it doesn't seem to be nearly as harsh.

--- End quote ---

What do you know about hitting cones? :)

Cagare:

--- Quote from: Jackal on August 06, 2020, 12:04:43 PM ---
--- Quote from: 94boosted on August 06, 2020, 10:57:10 AM ---Just thought I'd share my recent discovery. I've typically used Mothers R3 Racing Rubber Remover to remove cone scuffs and it works very well but it is aggressive, it definitely takes off any paint sealant or wax you may have had on the car in that area. Recently I was removing bug guts from the front with Turtle Wax Bug & Tar Remover and noticed it took cone marks out like butter and it doesn't seem to be nearly as harsh.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It was me.

94boosted:

--- Quote from: Cagare on August 07, 2020, 10:02:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jackal on August 06, 2020, 12:04:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It was me.

--- End quote ---

;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version