Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:27:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

130 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Sat. Sept. 8/18 RASE School deposits to hold a spot  (Read 2600 times)

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Sat. Sept. 8/18 RASE School deposits to hold a spot
« on: August 29, 2018, 12:52:06 PM »
Due to popular demand, I'm looking at adding another RASE School on Saturday, Sept. 8/18.

This will be the same or similar to the Sunday, Sept 9/18 school which is full with 6 in the overflow/waiting list.

I held some spots for the time being because I know some people would prefer to be there Saturday rather than Sunday, some cannot make Sunday etc. etc.

You may put down a deposit to hold your spot here:   http://msreg.com/20180908RASEYYC

jordan13

• 2020 Member
  • Only Hit A Few Cones...
    • View Profile
Re: Sat. Sept. 8/18 RASE School deposits to hold a spot
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 03:28:26 PM »
Hey Reijo, just looking for an update on this.

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 04:34:49 PM »
Hi ... yes, I have not heard back from everyone.

Basically the waitlist people may have to move to Saturday if they want in since Sunday is basically full.

Still working on this and hoping to have schools on Saturday and Sunday.  We have the lot ... insurance on the way ... etc.

We still have spots open on Saturday so if anyone is interested, let me know right away!

In these schools we can give more concentrated instruction guaranteed to make you faster!   And, we will work with you at whatever level you are at.

The course will be different this time since I'm working on some new concepts I want for us to work on.  And, like usual, there will be plentiful seat time!  And lots with us beside you.

I think that is one of the really good aspects of these schools ... that we can spend a lot of time focusing and working on your driving ... fine-tuning the driving ... to get to you faster ... and close to the top ... or as far as you can go!   :)

It would be nice to have a couple more people in on Saturday ... Sunday has been full for a while with a couple of drops.  So here's your chance ... probably the last ones of the year.  Don't miss out!

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2018, 03:27:56 PM »
Dave and I will be setting up on Friday afternoon starting at 3 pm.  If you are free (don't have to be in the school btw), and willing to help out, please feel free to come out.  There's learning to be had even in setup and we appreciate the help!

The final cost on the schools is $320 per day.

Also we have room on Saturday, so if you or someone you know would like to take a school, please let them know and get in touch with me asap!

The course design will be an entirely new one and quite challenging with some new ideas I want to incorporate which should help even more in learning.   :)

It's going to be fun!  :)

Thanks!

Reijo

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2018, 02:04:44 PM »
Course design is done ... going to do some prints ... and if anyone wants to get in ... send a me a message quick ... we have room Saturday ... (and maybe Sunday if some of them want to move ... not all have got back to me)

Going to set up at 3 pm ... c'mon and help out if you are available!

Reijo

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 09:51:45 PM »
The course is set up - thanks for the help Henry and Dave!   

We'll see everyone bright and early.  Be ready to run (car empty etc.) at 8 am.  After 8 am you will not have time to prepare your car since the day is packed with activity!

And, if anyone else is interested, PM or otherwise get a hold of me.  I think we may have a spot or two left ... and some who left deposits have not returned my emails so I don't know what is happening with them ... might be your spot!   :)

Anyway the course is looking good ... ran it a couple of times and it was fun, fun, fun!   Hahaha...I think the runs will be worth the money!   :)

Reijo

Shifting gears

• That cone is still in the box!
  • If it ain’t broke, modify it anyway
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2018, 09:42:13 PM »
A big thanks to Reijo and Murray for the school on Saturday.
We learned so much, to see how far you could push our car than to use what you guys showed us and to have clean and proper runs and get times close to yours shows have valuable the schools really are.
But maybe not push your car as quite as hard as we did= new motor change for next weekend.
But we are excited to put what we learned into action and see the true benefits of the school
👍👍👍

MurrayPeterson

• 2020 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 09:34:49 AM »
Glad you enjoyed the course. Good luck with the engine swap.
2017 Miata (C Street)
Avatar photo courtesy of Ian Gulinao

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 01:09:16 PM »
Thank you for the compliments! Glad you got lots out of the school.  It was a bit of a shame with the car breaking down and you couldn't spend the Sunday with us as well .... could've worked more with you!
Reijo

Shifting gears

• That cone is still in the box!
  • If it ain’t broke, modify it anyway
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2018, 02:16:41 PM »
No worries Reijo next time, we all knew that motor was a ticking time bomb and it took Murray and I to finish it off ;D, ok and you and Nathan ;D

We will be dropping the new motor in hopefully tonight, so we will be ready to put it to use this Sunday.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11466
  • Total Topics: 1573
  • Online Today: 173
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 130
Total: 130