Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:46:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

66 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Nominations for SASC Treasurer  (Read 229 times)

94boosted

• Administrator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • AutoX is SRS BZNSS
    • View Profile
Nominations for SASC Treasurer
« on: October 11, 2018, 10:41:25 AM »
As per details in this post: http://forums.sascsolo.com/index.php?topic=1245.msg9855;topicseen#new

This is the page for nominating the 2019 SASC Treasurer.

Executive nomination requirements
- Nominees must be a full member in good standing for a minimum of 12 months
- Self nomination will be allowed
- People may only be nominated (self-nomination or nominations by others) for one executive position
- Nominations close 21 days prior to the AGM (November 3, 2018)
- Nominees must post on 'Members Only' forum section their experience / qualifications, along with their enthusiasm for betterment of the club, in conjunction with their nomination. No qualifying post, the nomination is void. Allows for other members to consider their votes for their preferred nominee prior to AGM.
- Current executives are also able to be nominated and re-elected for 2019

Duties of the Treasurer
o   makes sure all monies paid to the Club are deposited in a chartered bank, treasury branch or trust company chosen by the Board;
o   makes sure a detailed account of revenues and expenditures is presented to the Board as requested;
o   makes sure an audited statement of the financial position of the Club is prepared and presented to the Annual General Meeting;
o   chairs the Finance Committee of the Board; and
o   carries out other duties assigned by the Board.
Tom - #12 BS
2016-2018 SASC President
WCMA Director, Solosport

94boosted

• Administrator
  • AutoX is SRS BZNSS
    • View Profile
Re: Nominations for SASC Treasurer
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 07:27:31 PM »
We desperately need someone to come forward and take over as treasurer for 2019, our current treasurer (Andrew) has family commitments and is unable to continue in the role. Andrew has done an excellent job as our treasurer for the past 3 years (thank you for everything Andrew!). Any volunteers?

Andrew has kindly agreed to help mentor & coach the new treasurer.
Tom - #12 BS
2016-2018 SASC President
WCMA Director, Solosport

MichyMuck

• 2020 Member
  • Only Hit A Few Cones...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2018, 08:24:28 PM »
Tom,

I will Volunteer/Self Nominate myself for this spot on the team.

Based on the responsibilities outlined to me this week I am confident I can keep everything up to date.

For those members that don’t know me I am the stubborn guy that keeps trying to make an older Mustang competitive with all of the newer technology on the road.

This season the #68 Car is a White 96 Mustang GT.  I love to turn all the wrenches on my projects and compete when I can. I do need to change my Avatar! The Yellow Cobra went to a new home this year.

I have been involved in Auto X for the last 7 years. Started out simply with a driving class with the Red Deer club and was hooked. Have been a member with SASC, CSCC, RDSCC. The most fun and most challenging events have been with SASC. I am hoping we can keep that going for many years to come.

My background has been Sales in the Oilfield Sevice Sector where I learned a lot about managing numbers and working within fiscal plans. That was a 25 year stint but I recently decided to keep on selling but now focused on the world of Industrial Water Treatment.

This is the year to start being a more active member in the club and I look forward to helping out.

Steve Michaluk

94boosted

• Administrator
  • AutoX is SRS BZNSS
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 08:17:48 AM »
Thank you for stepping forward Steve, we'd be very glad to have you.

Tom - #12 BS
2016-2018 SASC President
WCMA Director, Solosport

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11459
  • Total Topics: 1572
  • Online Today: 83
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online