Forum > General Discussion

Montana Shipping Thread

(1/3) > >>

nnywg:
Similar to the rolling thread we have for Rock Auto discount codes, I thought we should start one for people doing border orders.  Recently 5 of us organized well to pickup a lot of stuff in Sweetgrass in one trip.  If you are planning on heading down for any reason and can bring items back please post below with a bit of notice.  Wonder if mods want to pin this and the Rock Auto thread?

94boosted:
Excellent idea. Sweetgrass FTW  :D

Robp201:
Not sure if this is who you use as a storage facility but they are amazing!

http://www.attheborderstorage.com/

nnywg:
ATBS and MSO both seem to work great. 

Any chance of someone going through sweetgrass in the coming ~4 months?  My sway bar ends are toast, and as it happens there is a rare group-buy happening for new sway bars right now.  Would not likely ship before May.  Delta on shipping is an additional $70USD to get it from Montana to YYC, which is just silly.

Cagare:

--- Quote from: nnywg on March 20, 2018, 04:30:37 PM ---ATBS and MSO both seem to work great. 

Any chance of someone going through sweetgrass in the coming ~4 months?  My sway bar ends are toast, and as it happens there is a rare group-buy happening for new sway bars right now.  Would not likely ship before May.  Delta on shipping is an additional $70USD to get it from Montana to YYC, which is just silly.

--- End quote ---

I will be passing through both at the end of April, and May.  Van in April, and then truck/trailer after that.  Could pick up either time if needed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version