Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:12:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

12 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Reminder: Sign Up for Airdrie (SASC Event 14)  (Read 2658 times)

Type_Yarr

• 2020 Member
  • That cone is still in the box!
    • View Profile
Reminder: Sign Up for Airdrie (SASC Event 14)
« on: October 14, 2019, 02:48:25 PM »
Just a reminder to sign up for Event #14 before Wednesday October 16 @ 1pm. We need a minimum of 50 entrants before the cut off to make this happen. The weather forecast looks dry so far, so sign up and get one last autocross fix before winter!

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/sasc-airdrie-solo-event-14-make-up-air-park-southern-alberta-solosport-club-827079
Richard B

Sprockett

• Global Moderator
  • My cars = For Sale
    • View Profile
Re: Reminder: Sign Up for Airdrie (SASC Event 14)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2019, 11:13:13 AM »
This event did not make the minimum numbers set by the club in order to proceed. The club is willing to take a rather large loss to make this event happen but at the current registration numbers, that loss is simply too great.

In an attempt to salvage this last event at our best venue and with decent weather expected, the club is raising the registration cost by an additional $30 per person. If enough registrants are willing to pay the increased cost the event will go ahead. Anyone not willing will be refunded their original payment and will not be registered for the event. We realize this is a pretty big cost for a single event but with fewer numbers more runs are expected and it's our last chance to compete this season!

As payment is due to the venue today, we will need each person willing to attend at the new price to login to MSReg before the deadline, edit their registration and hit the red Pay Now button to pay the additional cost.

Hope to see you there! If there are any questions please PM me here or email me at:
<my username> @ gmail dot com

Sprockett

• Global Moderator
  • My cars = For Sale
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2019, 02:28:08 PM »
We only require a few more people to commit and we are a go. Thank you for the support.

Please reach out to any friends you have that were registered to make sure they are least of this option to help to event go through.

Sprockett

• Global Moderator
  • My cars = For Sale
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 03:36:17 PM »
The event is a go. Thank you for everyone who supported making this event happen on such short notice. We are currently at just over half the entry count of previous Airdrie events so hoping for many runs as a result.

As stated previously, no refunds can be offered for this event given the loss the club is shouldering. Registration will remain open at the increased fee until 8:00pm on Friday in an attempt to further reduce that loss.

As a reminder, anyone already registered at the original fee that does not pay the additional cost will be removed from the registration list on Friday.

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 06:17:12 PM »
That was a good idea!   :)

diamondedge

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2019, 11:01:17 AM »
The event is a go. Thank you for everyone who supported making this event happen on such short notice. We are currently at just over half the entry count of previous Airdrie events so hoping for many runs as a result.

As stated previously, no refunds can be offered for this event given the loss the club is shouldering. Registration will remain open at the increased fee until 8:00pm on Friday in an attempt to further reduce that loss.

As a reminder, anyone already registered at the original fee that does not pay the additional cost will be removed from the registration list on Friday.

Hello everyone,

Thank you for filling up registration so quickly. This event is a go and we are full. Thanks! We appreciate the support everyone has given to make this happen.
Gabe N. - 2007 WRX Wagon
2019 SASC Secretary

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11454
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0