Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:50:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

20 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: 2022 SASC Secretary Position  (Read 154 times)

John in Calgary

• Administrator
  • That cone is still in the box!
    • View Profile
2022 SASC Secretary Position
« on: October 15, 2021, 08:11:39 PM »
As you've probably seen from Dallin's post, we are getting ready to run through the elections process at our AGM (tentatively late November, look for Jared's post for details shortly) and discussed at our Monthly meeting on Tuesday whether each of us is willing to stand for re-election.  I too am willing to run the club's secretary position for a second year and would like to put forward my name for re-election for the position for the 2022 season.  For those of you who I don't know me very well, I've been auto crossing since the 2017 season at YYC and run in the yellow 1992 Mazda Miata.  I'm also the guy that has responded to any issues you've had with registering (especially making sure your annual membership discount works), processes refunds when you can't make the event and answers general questions to the newcomers that are looking to come out.

If you are interested in putting your name forward as a nominee for the position of secretary, please get in touch with Jared to discuss the details and so we can put in place a voting process for the AGM (instead of the standard acclamation that usually happens).  The secretary's current role is to manage the meeting minutes for the monthly and annual meetings, manage the registration process in MSReg and is part of the executive body that manages day to day operations of the club and our events.

If you are curious about the role, please don't hesitate to get in touch and I'll walk you through what I know from my year on the job.

John

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11454
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20