Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:41:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

11 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: FS: ~29 Years of Road & Track magazine, Grassroots Motorsports, Car & Driver etc  (Read 524 times)

rx7racerca

• 2020 Member
  • Only Hit A Few Cones...
  • Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's all looks, no go...
    • View Profile
I have years of back issues of Road & Track, Grassroots Motorsports, and a few Car and Driver issues (along with the odd Sport Compact and a bunch of MacWorlds/MacAddict from the mid-90s to mid-2000s, but I seriously doubt anyone cares about those). I'm moving to a bit smaller place in the Okanagan in June, and the bulk of these are not making the trip.

A lot of younger-than-Gen-X whipper-snappers might not have the same affection for print oldsters like me do, but I thought I'd see if anyone in the club is interested, before I list them on Kijiji, or more likely, end up recycling them. I'm not really that concerned to make a buck off them, although if I had the time, I probably could, like how I spent $15 or $20 on eBay for the 1969 R&T where they tested my first car  :D

Prices are totally negotiable, as I have no idea if I'm out to lunch, and if you own a car featured in one, I'm probably inclined to give it to you. I just don't want to throw them all away.

Road & Track: Most issues from Sept. 1993 to 2006, and 2013 to present. A few are missing, either because they tested rotary sports cars and I pulled them, or they just got lost. Most are minty. $50 for the lot, or $5 for specific issues (but I'd really like to see years at time go!).

Grassroots Motorsports: Most issues from mid-2003 to present, but definitely some breaks. Also, a bit less consistent on being in mint condition. Same deal, $50 for the lot, or $5 for specific issues.

Car and Driver: 2006 to 2012, but a lot seem to be missing, '08 to '10 especially, so its a grab bag - $15?
PM  me here, or fire a text to Four-Oh-3, 923, Seventy-two55
Greg
#89, '91 RX-7 Sport, STS

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11454
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 24
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online