Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:05:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

6 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Scores for June 21 event at Fort Macleod  (Read 6799 times)

NickST

• :|
  • Life is like a box of corners
    • View Profile
Re: Scores for June 21 event at Fort Macleod
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2015, 05:34:02 PM »
haha ok... I guess that isn't so bad. For some reason I thought my next highest raw time was a 53.xxx. I forgot I was working with fractions of a second all day and it was actually 50.3xx

I honestly owe it to Shane, haha. I had a lot of fun trying to keep up with him this weekend!

Tuna

• 2020 Member
  • That cone is still in the box!
  • KG not kg
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2015, 07:07:37 PM »
I honestly owe it to Shane, haha. I had a lot of fun trying to keep up with him this weekend!
I'm glad we kicked the competition up a notch (thanks to the SoloPro schools). I feel it makes us both faster... and then there's that Murray guy.

Midnightsky

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2015, 09:33:31 PM »
he's not impossible to beat ;) i pulled it off in rallycross........once lol, back before race city was closed down.  Been dreaming of the day I'll get my chance to beat him on the pavement too 8) i'll return to racing someday to make good on several challenges
2022 Subaru BRZ 2.4L WRB Betty
2017 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L SOLD

MurrayPeterson

• 2020 Member
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2015, 09:49:23 PM »
he's not impossible to beat ;) i pulled it off in rallycross........once lol, back before race city was closed down.

Oh man -- I can and have been beaten many times in many, many ways.  I have my good days, but then Cam or Ryan or Reijo or Stephen come out and show me the error of my ways :)  But hey, I'll take my wins when I can get them :)  And, yes, you absolutely crushed me at that rallycross event.  Congrats for some good driving!

Been dreaming of the day I'll get my chance to beat him on the pavement too 8) i'll return to racing someday to make good on several challenges

Looking forward to that -- I love a good challenge.  Losing isn't painful (I lie!) when the competition is good.  Sunday was a course that favoured vehicles that excelled at transitional abilities (S2000's and small FWD vehicles).  The Corvettes struggled there, but I am sure the next course will be one that puts me into my place :P

2017 Miata (C Street)
Avatar photo courtesy of Ian Gulinao

Midnightsky

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2015, 11:57:48 PM »
he's not impossible to beat ;) i pulled it off in rallycross........once lol, back before race city was closed down.

Oh man -- I can and have been beaten many times in many, many ways.  I have my good days, but then Cam or Ryan or Reijo or Stephen come out and show me the error of my ways :)  But hey, I'll take my wins when I can get them :)  And, yes, you absolutely crushed me at that rallycross event.  Congrats for some good driving!

Been dreaming of the day I'll get my chance to beat him on the pavement too 8) i'll return to racing someday to make good on several challenges

Looking forward to that -- I love a good challenge.  Losing isn't painful (I lie!) when the competition is good.  Sunday was a course that favoured vehicles that excelled at transitional abilities (S2000's and small FWD vehicles).  The Corvettes struggled there, but I am sure the next course will be one that puts me into my place :P

i miss the challanges
2022 Subaru BRZ 2.4L WRB Betty
2017 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L SOLD

James@SpecR

• That cone is still in the box!
  • WTB: Driving Skills
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2015, 07:13:47 AM »
Awe yeah bumped me up one place in PAX.  Sorry Reijo  :P

jopete

• 2020 Member
  • Only Hit A Few Cones...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2015, 07:58:42 AM »
Boohoo!  Now I'm 38th, not 30th (one spot out of top half!)
Jo Peterson
2017 Mazda MX-5 GS red, #105

94boosted

• Administrator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • AutoX is SRS BZNSS
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2015, 09:17:31 AM »
Sunday was a course that favoured vehicles that excelled at transitional abilities (S2000's and small FWD vehicles).  The Corvettes struggled there, but I am sure the next course will be one that puts me into my place :P

Yes that was the problem, not my driving  ;D
Tom - #12 BS
2016-2018 SASC President
WCMA Director, Solosport

Cagare

• Administrator
  • 2020 Club President
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2015, 09:44:30 AM »
Sunday was a course that favoured vehicles that excelled at transitional abilities (S2000's and small FWD vehicles).  The Corvettes struggled there, but I am sure the next course will be one that puts me into my place :P

Yes that was the problem, not my driving  ;D

You mean small fwd vehicles like an EF Civic?  Man, that's not a good sign then.

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11454
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 10
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 6
Total: 6