Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:58:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

16 Guests, 1 User

Author Topic: Feb. 8, 2015 Winter Driver Training - evening classroom session - Feb. 7, 2015  (Read 8776 times)

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
One thing will be different for this date:   The Days Inn convention room is not available and the Microsoft Store (thanks Sabina!) has been kind enough to let us use their facilities for the classroom session.

The classroom session, however, will take place on the evening before (Saturday, Feb. 7, 2015) the Ghost Lake driving.  Therefore the classroom session will begin at 7 pm at the Microsoft Store (opened in August 2014) and it is located inside the Chinook Mall on Macleod Trail.  The store is located at the north end of the mall on the lower level and right next to Nordstroms (formerly Sears).

You will find our session on the Microsoft Store schedule and the meeting room is at the back of the store:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/locations/ab/calgary/chinook-centre/store-1053#eventid=2c22df42-8b93-e411-9c14-00155d7d3a4e

And then on Sunday morning (Feb. 8) we will meet at the south parking lot at Ghost Lake at 8:45 am to sign waivers etc. (if not signed the night before) and then onto Ghost Lake to begin training at 9:10 am (estimated).

Reijo

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Note that I changed the time on Sunday morning - Feb. 8.   This will give us just a little bit more time to introduce instructors, sign waivers etc. at the Lake since some will not have been at the classroom session at the Microsoft Store.

For those instructors coming out and if you have not been at the MS store, you might want to come out and check it out!  It is quite the cool store!

Reijo

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11454
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 25
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 16