Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:09:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

8 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Feb. 8/22, 2015 Winter Driver Training - evening classroom sessions - Feb. 7/21  (Read 2905 times)

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
One thing will be different for these dates:   The Days Inn convention room is not available and the Microsoft Store (thanks Sabina!) has been kind enough to let us use their facilities for the classroom session.

The classroom sessions, however, will take place on the evening before the Ghost Lake driving (Saturday evening - Feb. 7 and 21, 2015).  Therefore the classroom session will begin at 7 pm at the Microsoft Store (opened in August 2014) and it is located inside the Chinook Mall on Macleod Trail.  The store is located at the north end of the mall on the lower level and right next to Nordstroms (formerly Sears).

You will find our session on the Microsoft Store schedule and the meeting room is at the back of the store:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/locations/ab/calgary/chinook-centre/store-1053#eventid=2c22df42-8b93-e411-9c14-00155d7d3a4e

And then on Sunday morning (Feb. 8 and 22) we will meet at the south parking lot of Ghost Lake 8:30-9:00 am to sign waivers(if not signed the night before), break up into groups etc.
Then out onto Ghost Lake to begin training shortly thereafter 9:10 am (estimated).

Reijo

Kyle_Kelso

• Not Quite DFL...
  • I'm New Here
    • View Profile
When will registration be available for this event?  Don't want to miss out like with Ice Dice...

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Feb. 8 and 22  are open

R

E6Cueman

• Administrator
  • That cone is still in the box!
  • Delete All The Accounts
    • View Profile
    • [qr]GaraGe
Thanks Reijo.  I've updated the front page with appropriate links.

All event registrations can be found here - http://www.motorsportreg.com/orgs/southern-alberta-solosport-club

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
I noticed some of the information for Feb. 7/8 and Feb. 21/22 was incorrect, so I updated the original post above and also included some "red" ink to help spot the changes/corrections.

So, remember the classroom session for the next two Winter Driver Training sessions will be on the evening before!   

See you there!

Reijo

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Reminder ... classroom is at the MS Store the evening before (Feb. 21 - 7 pm ... come early to sign up, etc.)!

16 entries so there is room for a few more if you know of someone interested!

R

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11454
  • Total Topics: 1571
  • Online Today: 8
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 8