Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 12:08:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

9 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Thank you for all the help last weekend!  (Read 963 times)

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Thank you for all the help last weekend!
« on: April 20, 2017, 09:37:09 AM »
Before I forget!

On Saturday, Bill R., Paul T., Julie and Jeff T. came out to move cones and equipment from the Public Storage (about 4 km. west of the site), to the YYC site.

It took almost exactly 2 hrs to be completely set up!  12:30 pm - 2:30 pm.  So a big thanks to Bill, Paul, Julie and Jeff for helping out!

And on the morning of the event, an impromptu novice orientation was held that seemed to work out quite well as an introduction to autox.  Thanks to Dan O. (our Novice Coordinator) and Tom M. for working with me to make that a success!

And then on Sunday after the event, Bill R., Rob P. (and his son, Greg (?) and gf) helped to load, transport and move all the equipment and cones back to the storage.  Thanks a bunch!

It takes a team effort to put on these events so thanks for all the help! 

With a number of people, the work goes much faster and also builds the community!   :)

We can always use a bit more help so please, even if you are new, do not hesitate to offer help and join the fray.  It is a good way to get to know how events run and meet more people .... who can be helpful for setup, driving etc. advice ... and even secrets on what it takes to go fast!

R

xr7bill

• 2020 Member
  • That cone is still in the box!
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you for all the help last weekend!
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 08:21:14 PM »
Thanks Reijo, will help whenever I can, or when the boss lets me (lol).

Bill

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11442
  • Total Topics: 1569
  • Online Today: 16
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9