Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:00:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

14 Guests, 0 Users

Author Topic: Sun, Sept 17 Championship registration is open!  (Read 2616 times)

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I don't hit cones. I cone the hits.
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
Re: Sun, Sept 17 Championship registration is open!
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2017, 09:18:35 PM »
I'll help too.

Great!  6 pm on Saturday evening at the Public Storage.

Public Storage is about 4 km. west on Airport Trail (which turns into 96th Ave. on the west side of Deerfoot) ... continue west until you cross Harvest Hills Blvd (mall is on your left/south), through the lights and turn left at the next intersection and one block south.  Pretty easy to find actually.  Map is attached below.

Address is:  90 Country Hills Landing NW.  Meet at the gate, I have the code and key to get in.

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2017, 09:20:46 PM »
I have the gate key already for the lot and just have to pick some flour from Costco tomorrow (was too late this evening).

We will also have to pick up some water for everyone at some point and that is it!

Midnightsky

• :|
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2017, 11:59:55 AM »
Is there need for a newbies drivers guide tomorrow? I won't be running but Im sure I could come hang out and be a guide to any newcomers as a ride-along to help them not get lost as much.  Sounds like a busy day and the more experienced members will likely be busy helping keep the event running smoothly.  When grid/marshal assignments are handed out we can identify the new comers and I can make sure I ride with them for their first couple runs as a guide.  I don't know that I would be comfortable doing the rookie course walk but would love to go along and observe whoever does it so I can learn more about how to do a rookie course walk.
2022 Subaru BRZ 2.4L WRB Betty
2017 Mazda 3 Hatch 2.5L SOLD

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »
Tom etc. finished up early at Red Deer so we are meeting at the lot at about4:30 pm to start setting up ... make it when you can!

ZiG

• That cone is still in the box!
  • Locost 7 #303
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2017, 03:23:47 PM »
Ok just to confirm, meeting at the lot instead of storage?

Reijo

• Global Moderator
  • I know Karate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2017, 03:25:47 PM »
Yes, at the lot.   I don't have time so we'll meet there ... maybe leave a vehicle or so there ... think Tom is towing so he can leave his rig there while we get cones.

John in Calgary

• Administrator
  • That cone is still in the box!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2017, 05:52:06 PM »
Next events:  There are RDSCC events coming up next (Sept. 5 and 17) and CSCC (SASC) championship #11 in Red Deer (Westerner) on Saturday, Sept. 16.

Registration for CSCC/Red Deer on Sept. 16 is here:

https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/cscc-sasc-championship-event-11-2017-09-16-westerner-park-calgary-sports-578188

Man was it brisk today in Red Deer - I swear that with Cam running the show on behalf of CSCC he brought along the Ft. McLeod winds to make it feel like a normal SASC event:).  With fall temperatures boy did that wind feel cold.

I didn't feel very fast today but really enjoyed the kink in the morning around the manhole cover.

John

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 11433
  • Total Topics: 1567
  • Online Today: 18
  • Online Ever: 419
  • (November 15, 2018, 01:04:55 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 14